Albania Lab respects your privacy
Read the policy
1. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
ALBANIA LAB Sh.P.K. (“Albania Lab”), having its registered office at Rruga Abdi Toptani – Torre DRIN – 1001 TIRANA,
NUIS, VAT Number: M01511021O, in person of the legal representative Mr. Massimiliano Stumpo, e-mail address email@example.com, is the “Data Controller”.
2. WHAT IS THE TYPE OF DATA THAT ALBANIA LAB ROCESSES?
The Data Controller processes personal data of the users of its electronic communication services, which include name, last name, address, telephone number, mobile number e-mail address and any type of contact data (“Personal Data”).
The Data Controller may also process your sensitive personal data, with specific and exclusive reference to your medical data , your biometric or genetic data (“Health-Related Personal Data”).
3. ABOUT THE DATA PROCESSING
Data Controller processes the Personal Data dropped by the users in the appropriate form and in order to provide best quality service for its customers and to better respond to their requests. These data gives to Albania Lab the possibility to further enhance and improve its services and to provide information according to the user’s requests, such as e.g. through SMS, MMS, e-mail, telemarketing etc. In the same way.
- Personal data that Albania Lab collects from its customers are always used in compliance with the legislation in force.
- Personal data are processed honestly, fairly and in compliance with the law.
- Personal data are processed only for the time period relevant to the specific goals for which these data are being collected by Albania Lab.
- All methods of gathering personal data (e.g. application forms of the customers) will entail full and clarifying information on why they are being gathered, even though it might be of secondary nature and not easily understandable on your part (e.g. if personal data are collected for marketing purposes you will be explained this and you will be given the possibility to refuse providing the data).
Focus on the Health-Related Personal Data Processing
The Data Controller shall process the user’s Health-Related Personal Data only where the processing is necessary for the performance of the specific service the user required to Albania Lab.
The explicit consent is always required for processing the Health-Related Personal Data of the users.
By way of example the Data Controller shall ask the user to give her/his explicit consent where the specific service required by the user is a transmission and/or a comparison of dental procedure quotes.
In order to provide the user with the dental procedure quotes, the Data Controller may require the user to attach to the specific request some medical/dental records.
Focus on distributing personal data to third persons
Distribution of personal data to third parties is only if these parties are Albania Lab agents or under Albania Lab’s service and if they act in compliance with our instructions. Albania Lab does not transmit your personal data to third parties, unless you have given your express consent on this regard. If you have given to a third party your consent in order for Albania Lab to receive them, then Albania Lab is not responsible for provision/transferring of these data.
4. HOW YOU CAN GET THE ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
For the implementation of Law no. 9887 dated 10.03.2008 “On Personal Data protection”, you have the right to request information on your personal data processed by the Data Controller and we will respond within a deadline of 30 days. The request should be sent in writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the request you should mention your name, address and mobile number. Albania Lab will take all necessary measures for identifying your identity before issuing a copy of the information.
5. HOW LONG WILL THE USER PERSONAL DATA BE RETAINED BY US?
Focus on Data Retention
Personal data will be saved for the time needed in accordance with the main purpose for their collection.
The time period of data saving will be in full compliance with the legal framework in force.
In some cases, some of the data that in principle are not to be preserved by Albania Lab, can be saved due to special circumstances e.g., judicial investigation.
The time period for preserving the data is as follows:
- Data of the contact form of the customers are preserved for as long as necessary for guaranteeing provision of the service. Traffic data are preserved for use by the prosecution and the courts in penal cases, according to the legislation in question;
- We will retain the user personal data only for as long as is necessary.
The personal data are deleted after a reasonable time according to the following retention criteria:
- We retain your data as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you (in particular, if you have an account with us);
- We will only keep the data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide services to you.
- We retain your data for as long as needed in order to comply with our global legal and contractual obligations.
- We retain your Health-Related Personal Data for a maximum of 30 days.
6. ABOUT THE CORRECTION AND THE DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
For correcting/deleting your personal data, please contact us in writing to the following addres: email@example.com. Albania Lab for the implementation of Law no. 9887 dated 10.03.2008 “On personal Data Protection” in response to your request, is legally obliged to take measures for correction and possible deletion of your personal data within 30 days. Copy of a valid identification document might be needed together with the written request.
7. SAFETY MEASURES IN REGARD TO PERSONAL DATA
Albania Lab is aware of the importance and sensitivity of personal data, and we rigorously respect safety measures provided in Law No. 9887 dated 10.03.2008 ‘On Personal Data Protection”. We do it through use of advanced and modern techniques for preserving data bases and our computer systems. Also, Albania Lab cares for transferring and registration of data to be made under strict safety measures, in full compliance with the relevant legislation.
However, Albania Lab’s site might bear a link of another internet site. Albania Lab is not responsible for the contents of these systems and advices you to read the privacy statements on these sites. Conditions that these sites bear might change from those of Albania Lab.
8. DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS? DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US!
Through explanations above, Albania Lab hopes to have provided you with full and accurate information on its privacy issues in the framework of the services provided by Albania Lab.
If you have any questions, claims/requests or suggestions on these issues, please do not hesitate to contact us in to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This regulation shall be construed in compliance with the General Conditions of this site and the General Conditions applied by Albania Lab for its customers.
Albania Lab reserves the right to change or modify this regulation at any time, for the implementation of any potential change in the legislation in force in the personal data protection and privacy field.