1. Personal Information
3. Duties of Our Site User?
- 3.1. In accessing or using our Site, you shall not:
- 3.1.1. harm other persons, in particular minors, or infringe their personal rights;
- 3.1.2. breach public morality in its manner of use;
- 3.1.3. violate any intellectual property right or any other proprietary right;
- 3.1.4. upload any contents containing a virus, so-called Trojan Horse, or any other program that could damage data;
- 3.1.5. transmit, store or upload hyperlinks or contents to which the User is not entitled, in particular in cases where such hyperlinks or contents are in breach of confidentiality obligations or unlawful; or
- 3.1.6. distribute advertising or unsolicited e-mails (so-called “spam”) or inaccurate warnings of viruses, defects or similar material and the User shall not solicit or request the participation in any lottery, snowball system, chain letter, pyramid game or similar activity.
- 3.3. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information that we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We also may disclose your information when we determine that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
4. No Liability
- 4.1.The user acknowledges that ALBANIA LAB Sh.P.K does not assume any liability with regard to the availability and use of the services.
- 4.2.We assume no responsibility for the content of any third-party websites linked to or from our Site.
- 4.3.Except where prohibited by law, in no event will ALBANIA LAB Sh.P.K be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- 4.4.We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, arising out of or in connection with your access to, or use of our Site, its features or any information made available through our Site, even if advised in advance of such damages or losses, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
5. Forbidden Practices
- 5.1. The following practices are strictly forbidden on our website:
- 5.1.1. Linking to our Site from a website:
- 126.96.36.199. with defamatory content of or otherwise injurious to the company or its products or harmful to its reputation;
- 188.8.131.52. With content that goes against the public order and morals;
- 184.108.40.206. illegal content, or involved in or likely to be involved in illegal activity.
- 5.1.2. Using a frame or other means to disguise the fact that the displayed content is from our Site.
- 5.1.1. Linking to our Site from a website:
- 5.3. However, please remember that you can always contact our company by e-mail – for any questions or doubt – to the following address: email@example.com we will respond you in the shortest time possible.
- 6.1. The content on our Site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- 6.2. We may update and change our Site from time to time. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons.
- 6.3. You acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to our Site may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission (for example, credit card information) is encrypted.
- 6.4. The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
- 7.1. Unless otherwise specifically stated, copyright, trademark, brand names and other contents of all documents, images, pictures, software, and other content provided on our Site (“Intellectual Property”) belongs to ALBANIA LAB Sh.P.K or to third parties that have granted rights thereof to ALBANIA LAB Sh.P.K.